FSCJ and CareerSource of Northeast Florida to Host Spring Career Fair
March 26, 2019Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) and CareerSource of Northeast Florida have partnered to bring job-seekers together with local and regional employers who are looking to fill open positions.
Representatives from more than 90 companies will attend the Spring Career Fair, including:
· ADT Security Services
· Baptist Health
· Bridgestone Retail Operations
· Charter Schools USA
· City of Jacksonville
· City of Jacksonville Beach
· Coggin Automotive Group
· Crowley Maritime
· Duval County Public Schools
· Federal Bureau of Investigation
· Federal Bureau of Prisons
· Florida Blue
· Gate Petroleum
· Georgia Pacific
· Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office
· Jacksonville Transportation Authority
· Kelly Services
· Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
· North Florida Shipyards, Inc.
· Primerica Financial Services
· Sawgrass Marriott Hotel
· Sysco International Food Group, Inc.
· And more!
The Career Fair is open to the public. Attendees should come dressed appropriately with multiple copies of their updated resumes.
Learn more: fscj.edu/careerfair
COST: Free admission and parking
WHEN: Thursday, April 4, 2019
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: FSCJ Downtown Campus, Advanced Technology Center
401 West State St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202