FSCJ Nassau Center Offers Continuing Education Classes
February 27, 2018
Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) will offer a variety of training and enrichment courses through its Continuing Education Program at the Nassau Center.
The following courses are available:
· Microsoft Office Suite 2016: Tips & Tricks
· Microsoft Excel 2016: Tips & Tricks
· Microsoft Word 2013 Made Easy: Basics & Beyond
· Introduction to Personal Computers
· Introduction to Social Media
· Basic Self Defense
· In Focus: Digital Photography Basic
The Nassau Center is located at 76346 William Burgess Blvd, Yulee, FL. For more information or to register, please contact FSCJ Continuing Education at (904) 357-8910.
Known as “the community’s college,” Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) exists to provide valuable, high-quality learning opportunities to anyone with the desire to enhance themselves through the pursuit of higher education. Serving more than 50,000 students and awarding more than 7,800 degrees and certificates on an annual basis, the College plays a significant role in supplying the region’s employers with a highly skilled, educated workforce.